Sunday, January 29, 2012

My lists

I had an idea that I should make two lists, one of things that are going right or well right now, and one of things that are stressing me or going poorly right now.  That might make me feel a little more under control.

Things that are good:
  1. Rose (my daughter) is healthy and happy and doing so well in school
  2. Clarke (my husband) is reasonably healthy (he has a cold) and his job is going pretty well
  3. I am reasonably healthy and my job doesn't suck
  4. We are moving in May to Arizona where we will be very close to my aunts and cousins
  5. I have received some very positive emails from people in Arizona about jobs (for me)
  6. I have made a really great friend here, and our families are friends too
  7. I am 10 pounds lighter than I was a year ago and am exercising regularly
Things that are crummy:
  1. We are moving in May and have to get ready
  2. We have to leave our friends (again)
  3. I am still upset about my friend's loss of her daughter, and people still remind me of them
  4. I want to save as much money as possible for the move and I feel like I'm not doing a good job
  5. People posting about politics on Facebook is driving me nuts, but I can't seem to stop looking
  6. I don't feel altogether healthy but it's a little hard to define this feeling
I don't feel better yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment